Our Forum is Friendly Organised Respected Useful Membership-led.
Membership of the Forum is FREE.
Membership gives you a voice.
Membership puts you in contact with other parents and carers.
Membership will keep you informed.
What We Do:
- Enable people with a Learning Disability and their families, friends, carers and voluntary organisations, to share their views and concerns about local services.
- Provide information and advice to members on local and national Learning Disability issues.
- Help to influence the way services are planned and delivered.
- Support effective consultation with statutory service providers.
How We Do It:
- Offering free membership to everyone with a Learning Disability who lives in Denbighshire.
- Offering free membership to their families, friends and carers and to relevant voluntary organisations operating in Denbighshire.
- Making a wide range of information and advice about Learning Disability matters available to all our members.
- Working with statutory and voluntary organisations for the benefit of people with a Learning Disability and their parents and carers.
- Providing a voice for all our members to secure choices in the availability of care, accommodation, education, leisure and work opportunities and to secure suitable access to health care.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Registered Charity 1054322
Company Limited by Guarantee 3132487